2021.11.28 20:09 No-Internal-3205 Click link for some leaks
|submitted by No-Internal-3205 to Husvjjal [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 friizzz Not proud of what we have done
When I was in 8th grade i was invited to a birthday Party. The birthday was pretty cool as we were at a leisure Park all day. But one girl was pretty annoying and also really rude to the birthday kid.
So when we were back home we made a Plan to "prank" this girl . Our plan was to push the girl to the ground and to hold her Arms and legs. After the girl couldn`t move the birthday kid (also a girl) had to put her feet in her mouth.(pretty disgusting I know).
So After we made our plan we rushed to the girl and pushed her to the ground. The girl didn't know whats happening. After she layed their 4 people (2 each grabed wether her arms or her legs) and held them strongly. Then the birthday kid came and shoveld her feet in her mouth. She tried so close her mouth but couldn't do it as the other kids opened it back. So as the foot was in her mouth she was screaming. 1 minute later we let her go and she nearly throw up.
So that was it. Back then we didnt know how evil we were and what we've done. I now feel sorry for her.
submitted by friizzz to stories [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 DIYjackass [FS] A bundle of Home Brew equipment in LA, CA
10 Gallon MegaPot 1.2 Brew Kettle 5 gallon carboy 6 gallon brew bucket Fermentap Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator Grainfather Counter Pressure wort chiller Grainfather Controller The StirStarter Magnetic Stir Plate TC15 wort strainer 304 brew master Brix Refractometer 1000ML Erlenmeyer flask gauges hydrometer bottle cappers (2) other misc. equipment.
I'm asking 200 bucks for it all
submitted by DIYjackass to brewgearfs [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 GORYGIRL1996 FREE 3D MODELER NEEDED, PLEASE?
I'M NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL, I HAVE A LOT OF EYE ISSUES AND THIS HELPS ME SEE THE LETTERS BETTER, I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER METHODS OF SEEING THEM, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.
ANYWAYS, ONTO MY REQUEST, LONG STORY SHORT, I NEED A MODELER WHO CAN MODEL A CHARACTER FROM A REFERENCE SHEET, FOR THE SOURCE FILMMAKER AND GARRY'S MOD WORKSHOPS, FOR FREE. (I WOULD PAY IF I HAD THE EXTRA MONEY TO DO SO). THE CHARACTER IS "DOUG RATTMANN" AND HE'S FROM THE COMIC "LAB RAT" AND THE GAME "PORTAL 2" (SORT IF).
SO PLEASE DM EM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I'LL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS, AND THANK YOU FOR READING.
submitted by GORYGIRL1996 to gmod [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 hollybroadway When you need that Extra Ramen heat
2021.11.28 20:09 pocketrrocket It begins.
2021.11.28 20:09 ugh-ariana untitled, me, acrylic, pens, markers, pastels on recycled cardboard, 2021
|submitted by ugh-ariana to Art [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 XP817 Technoblade's keybinds
2021.11.28 20:09 fartknocker237 My little hellraiser, Whoopi. Happy holidays!
|submitted by fartknocker237 to blackcats [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 SepticTankCollector Loadout Questions
| Hi all,|
So this Christmas I'm looking at getting into airsoft. I scrolled Evike for a few hours(as one usually does) and built this AK loadout for under $400. I was wondering if it's any good? I already own gloves, a helmet, boots, etc.
Am open to any suggestions, or just general advice.
Thanks in advance!
submitted by SepticTankCollector to airsoft [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 This_Yellow Can I only get NFC Helmets Tier 2 from the trade?
Currently in the Journey Stage 4 and can only obtain NFC T2 helmets from the elite training pack from trades as far as I know. Any other way?
submitted by This_Yellow to MaddenMobileForums [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 Dingbat9941 Bonnie loved her cardboard boxes.
|submitted by Dingbat9941 to blackcats [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 ldh5348 Where the heck do I go to find ORB now that AKO has sunset!?
2021.11.28 20:09 VallyXO Is there no such thing as a good doordash order anymore?
Seriously this is a legit question. Every order is 4-6 dollars now unless it's going to the middle of nowhere 20 miles away. They encourage everyone to tip 5-10% and they only pay you 2.50. Wheres the fun of doing doordash anymore when theres no chance of a good tip to offset all the time wasted declining trash orders. Dont tell me its market dependent. Every market is oversaturated now and unless you are in california they pay you the same and encourage customers to tip very low. Just had to get this rant out cause its 30 degrees out and it's all 4 dollar orders. Sunday used to be a day you could make 200 and now it's a struggle to make 50. Also multi apping is dead grubhub is basically dead you cant even get an order on there anymore and uber eats sucks.
submitted by VallyXO to doordash [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 MGSuco LAWNSNSWNSMSN
2021.11.28 20:09 Dylb223 Starting building these for fun wondering if there’s a market for them iv built a bunch and defiantly would be will be willing to sell them. Just let me know
2021.11.28 20:09 Nick__________ Corporations are using inflation as an excuse to raise prices and make fatter profits — and it's making the problem worse
|submitted by Nick__________ to antiwork [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 fhariri Judy Outfit Re-design Fanart by me :)
2021.11.28 20:09 instManaru How to put into words how strong a CSA survivor is despite her attempted suicides?
I consider a friend of mine super strong because she had a very tough childhood, and she still keeps going strong, working, stuyding, dancing artistically, socializing, however hard sometimes that is. I truly think that she is super strong.
She once told me that she attempted suicide 3 times, I'm aware that two of them where shortly after suffering CSA situations... She was a child, she was made feel worthless, she was made feel like an object, trying to get away from that by any means, including taking her own life, doesn't make her weak.
She never questioned me when I told her that I think she is super strong, but something tells me that she might think she is weak because of her attempted suicides.
How can I make her feel that she isn't weak because of that (if possible without even mentioning these attempted suicides).
Thanks in advance. If I used triggering words please let me know.
submitted by instManaru to adultsurvivors [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 Next_Report_3032 When can I stop BC pills after the arm implant?
I got my arm implant 5 days ago but I didn’t stop taking my birth control pills, I’ve been on BC pills for 3 months now and I always skip the break week and go right into my new pack. I had sex last night without a condom and now I’m worried if I’m still protected.
What are your experiences, what have you heard?
Thanks for answering me in advance!
submitted by Next_Report_3032 to birthcontrol [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 20:09 Towbey24 In a better world we would use the freed up work capacity due to industrialization, to educate and sustain a massive amount of psychotherapists, to deal with the trauma and issues nearly all of use face or inherited on a personal and public level.
2021.11.28 20:09 IfYouWillem Mouth watering intensifies
|submitted by IfYouWillem to dontputyourdickinthat [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 PepperyMintys There are better kits than Pyro ( credits to skull guy )
|submitted by PepperyMintys to bloxymemes [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 20:09 zwhyel Skateshop the Movie (OFFICIAL TRAILER)
2021.11.28 20:09 major_skippy New Player's Guide to A:MR
Just bought Alice: Madness Returns on PC? Heard about all the problems the PC port has? Wondering where to start? Look no further, as I document all of the changes I had to make to get it running better on my PC. This guide will include quality of life tweaks, bug fix tweaks, performance tweaks, and suggestions to make your gameplay experience as immersive and enjoyable as possible. Yes, this game is a fix-er-upper project... but at the end of the day it's still a hell of an experience.
This guide is inspired by FinBinds and their "For anyone just starting to play Alice on PC (Origin)" post. This is not meant to detract from their post, rather it's just my own opinions on what to do. Like a supplementary thing where I cover a bit more, and give my own opinions. I may update this guide over time, if I discover or remember more things that I did to my configs or whatever.
Firstly, download the game, launch the game, make a profile, and then immediately exit. You're doing this now so the game can populate all of the config files and stuff it needs to on your PC. Now, you're ready to get your hands dirty optimizing everything.
---BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME---
1) Refer to the Alice: Madness Returns PCGamingWiki article for some quality of life improvements. I will list some changes that I DO and DO NOT recommend making from this page: DO: --"Skip intro videos" edit in AliceEngine.INI --"Force enable dress DLC" edit in AliceEngine.INI --"Disable Fullscreen mode in AliceEngine.INI", I like to run the game windowed so I can have the PCGamingWiki or Discord up at the same time. Or, if the game freezes, it's easier to get to Task Manager to kill it.
--"Send console commands to the game" tweak. It's a bit of a pain to set up initially, but this may be a lifesaver for getting around certain unavoidable crashes later on (see head rolling puzzle crash on that page). DO NOT: --Change framerate cap from 30FPS to 60+FPS, it can cause timing jank and screws with Keyboard + Mouse inputs.
--Change FOV, it always undoes itself anyway and makes cutscenes look janky. 2) Refer to this Steam guide for more tweaks you can do to the AliceXXXXX.ini files. Read the guide in full. It brings up a lot of good points, especially for specific tweaks depending on your type of graphics card. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932475634
3) In AliceEngine.INI, look for lines that start with "TEXTUREGROUP_" and lower the MaxLODSize. For a lot of these, especially regarding textures for things that aren't "Important" or "Character" related, turn them down to a lower power of 2. If I recall correctly all of these have a max of 2048. I'd turn them down to 512. If you want to optimize it even further, turn down everything that's set to 2048 down to 1024. Trust me, the game will still look good with 1024 as the max, it's only when you go to 512 that things get noticeably mushy.
4) In AliceEngine.INI, under the "DevOptions.Shaders" section, I remember reading somewhere (can't find the guide anymore) that "NumUnusedShaderCompilingThreads" should be set to half the number of CORES, not THREADS, your PC has. Furthermore, "ThreadedShaderCompileThreshold" should be set to double the previous value. So for my quad core i7, I'd set the values to 2 and 4 respectively. And if not set already, set "bAllowMultiThreadedShaderCompile" to True.
5) I think the PCGamingWiki covers this, but you'll want to set AliceEngine, Input, and Game.INI to Read Only after you're done modifying them. This prevents the game from undoing certain changes, like the cutscene skipping stuff.
6) Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Alice Madness Returns\Game\Alice2\Binaries\Win32 and rename PhysXCore.dll to something else. Then, go to nVidia's website and install the latest PhysX package. This should force the game to use a newer, better version of PhysX.
7) Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Alice Madness Returns\Game\Alice2\Binaries\Win32\Core and rename EACoreServer.exe to something else. This should prevent the DRM from running in the background which might save on some MUCH needed system resources. This game is heavier on PCs than you might think for a game from 2011. My 4th gen i7 with 32GB of RAM is constantly pegged around 70% CPU usage while playing. On a game from 2011. Think about that.
8) Launch the game and set PhysX in the game's video setting to Low... or Medium if you're brave AND you have a GOOD nVidia card. Setting it to High will break things and cause jank regardless of hardware. I strongly recommend that AMD graphics card users leave it on Low, regardless of how good you think your card is.
---WHILE PLAYING THE GAME---
1) Have the Alice: Madness Returns PCGamingWiki guide open and handy. If you run into problems that can't be fixed by a simple restart, chances are this wiki will have the solution. https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Alice:_Madness_Returns
2) Get a good 2010 playlist going on YouTube that will put you in the Emo Zone. Think of things you may have heard in Hot Topic or Spencer's Gifts. I recommend Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, and Green Day. Feel free to reply with any other suggestions you may have. This will greatly enhance enjoyment and immersion.
3) Leave a Windows Explorer window open in the location of all the INI config files. If you notice your computer can't handle the game, turn some settings down more. If you notice it has plenty of headroom, turn some settings up. If something you change breaks the game, you can quickly undo it.
4) BE PATIENT WITH THE GAME!!!!!!!!!! It is GOING to crash eventually, especially in the underwater or dollhouse levels. It's GOING to happen. There's no avoiding it. Learn to accept this fact now. You will get frustrated, but don't let it discourage you from finishing. This game has autosave anyway.
---AFTER BEATING THE GAME---
1) If you notice any other crashes that consistently happened for you, PLEASE do not hesitate to share the crash symptoms and fixes online. Sites like the PCGamingWiki exist for a reason. The more info we can put out there about how to fix crashes, regardless of how obscure they are, the more enjoyable the experience is for the community.
2) Work up the nerve to play through again on Nightmare difficulty. +15 Street Cred if you manage it.
3) Let it consume other parts of your life. Talk about how mad you are that the game was never patched to your friends. Make references nobody will understand but you. Maybe even get one of those Vorpal Blade replicas on Amazon, those things are really cool.
submitted by major_skippy to AliceMadnessReturns [link] [comments]